Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Facebook Gone?

So I've had trouble logging onto Facebook today. I talked to 2 students and they said that they are shutting it down here in Viet Nam...at least for a while if not permenantly.

At the risk of sounding like a totally addict, or a giant baby, I almost cried a little bit. The thought of being cut off from my family and friends so suddenly for SO long just plain sucks!

So, if you feel like keeping me sane, please email me: amanda.runey@keptprivate.com. I'd love to know what's going on in your life, and I'm sure you'll all be wondering what life is like in Viet Nam, and by "in Viet Nam" I mean "without Facebook".

Also, if you're in the surfing mood and like some good mountains, head over to www.picasaweb.google.com/amandolinrooney2 for some quality pics from my weekend trip to Mai Chau :)

Yes, I took this photo and Have not edited it at all. Killer scenery!