Tuesday, April 13, 2010

A Little Ao Dai Adventure

I finally had a traditional Vietnamese dress, ao dai, made for me. Actually, I got 2 dresses and one pair of pants to wear with both. They are both gorgeous and I cannot wait to show them off back in America!

I was a little hesitant to head back to the tailor's shop because the first time she was quick to comment on my curves. She's just not used to anyone that isn't skin and bones. Thankfully I'm proud of them!

Thankfully there were no comments about the curves, but she did get 2 handfuls of "the twins" and lift them up, suggesting that I needed a more supportive bra to pull off the outfit!

Nothing like a little fondling from a stranger to complete my day :D

1 comment:

elizabethdn.edublogs.com said...

can't wait to see the new duds :)