Tuesday, September 29, 2009

I Will Praise You In This Storm

Currently there is a typhoon hitting Central Vietnam (near Hue and Da Nang where I was visiting just 2 days ago) pretty hard. I haven't heard about any damage or deaths, however I can't understand the Vietnamese news stations. But I am able to see that swirling red thing headed straight for us. I've been told Hanoi is only expected to get some pretty large amounts of rain, but that equals lots of flooding. Please keep Vietnam in your prayers, especially those who have lost/may lose their fields which are a source of food and income for their families.

http://www.divevietnam.com/weather_forecast.shtml

2 comments:

Elizabeth Nelson said...

We heard about the Typhoon & are praying for your safety as well :) Love you, call your Mom so she doesn't worry too much!

Jenn said...

Thank you for such sweet comments on my blog!! :)

~Jenn (Ex Hot Girl)