Thursday, May 21, 2009

Random Recent Funny Moments (to me at least)

1. The child in my house running at me with scissors trying to stab me.
2. All the men's worried reactions to me learning to drive a motorbike.
3. Learning that Peter Pan is a Christmas movie in Sweden.
4. Getting yelled at by a woman on a bicycle for walking in the street...when she was the one driving the wrong direction.
5. JP still trying to convince himself that the fan he bought me will be an air conditioner.
6. Being dubbed "Miss Totally Awesome" by some students.
7. Almost getting run over by a bus.
8. JP's super involved and serious lie about Vietnamese jumping spiders that can jump 10 feet and are deadly poisonous.

I love Vietnam.

2 comments:

Nathan Brauer said...

(4. Getting yelled at by a woman on a bicycle for walking in the street...when she was the one driving the wrong direction.)
Oh! I know what you mean!!! I especially love it when people drive cars on the wrong side of the road, and have the nerve to honk at you when you're driving on the correct side and they have more than enough room to move over to where they SHOULD be.

6. Being dubbed "Miss Totally Awesome" by some students.
I was dubbed "Most Scary Teacher" by my students muah ha ha ha!

Elizabeth Nelson said...

Ummm #1 is not so funny while it's actually happening! Be careful :)